Future Farming Theatre seminars at GFIA Europe 2017
Thank you to everyone who attended the Future Farming Theatre at GFIA Europe 2017.
We’ve had a great event!
Couldn’t be there? Browse through the slides of the presentations below!
Hosted by Jan Vullings, Editor in chief Boerderij & Groenten&Fruit
- The future of farming – emancipation of the plant (no presentation available)
Dr. Marc Kreuger, Global Head of Innovation at Here, There and Everywhere
- How we grow food in the nearby future
Mike Vermeij, CEO, Co-Owner at Bom Group Greenhouse Projects
- Gene activity measurements for agriculture – the future has already started
Peter Balk, Chief Technology Officer at NSure BV
Hosted by Vincent ter Beek, Editor in chief Pig Progress
- Early warning systems for disease detection in pigs
Jürgen Vangeyte, Scientific Director Agricultural Engineering at ILVO
- How to secure the crush margin by hedging the feed cost
Bart Teuwen, Advisor at DLV MAS
Hosted by Fabian Bröckotter, Editor in chief Poultry World
- Data-driven decisions over the intuition approach
Sergio Guerra, Manager of Technical Systems at Aviagen
- Illuminating The Rhythm of LifeTM, with Xiant PAWsTM technology (no presentation available)
Daren Suntych, CEO and founder at Xiant Technologies, Inc.
- Solar powered poultry house ventilation
Jens Dybdahl, Managing Direcor at DACS A/S
Hosted by Geert Hekkert, Editor in chief Boerderij
- Big Data and Smart Farming
Sjaak Wolfert, Sr. Scientist Information Management & ICT in Agri-Food at Wageningen University & Research
- WatchitGrow® for the future of the Belgian Potato Chain
Romain Cools & Isabelle Piccard, Business Development Remote Sensing at VITO
- Digital farming – adding value to your crop data (no presentation available)
Altjo Medema, Sales Manager Dacom
- How to use data to optimise agribusiness and food chains
Jérémie Wainstain, CEO The Green Data
Hosted by Emmy Koeleman, Editor in chief Dairy Global
- Taking young stock rearing to the next generation
Siert-Jan Boersema, veterinarian at Jongveecoach
- Precision livestock farming for dairy: how sensors can help
Vivi M. Thorup, Data analyst at IceRobotics
- Use of sensors in dairy farms: is it economic?
Henk Hogeveen, Professor Animal Health Management, Business Economic Group, Wageningen UR